Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Illeana is gaining fresh ground


Ileana and Mahesh Babu
Ileana and Mahesh Babu
Currently busy at the shoots on Shankar’s set with playing the hard to get role inNanban.
Very recently the cherubic Illeana reveals ,
I have recently just had spoke few lines in Tamil!it has been a while since I spoke Tamil and I am finding it tricky already but I will surely get a hang of it soon.
Shooting with Shankarji was great and I never expected one of the biggest directors in India to be so relaxed and fun on set! I had loads of fun.
Well back to Tollywood and the princeMahesh Babu who has always been competition to Illeana coming up with jazzy outfits making them the ideal choice for apparel brands. FCUK an international brand reportedly has plans to set its foot in India soon.They are looking at Suryaand Taapsee for Tamil. With focus now on Andhra Pradesh we hear that FCUK are eyeing Mahesh Babu and Ileana as their brand ambassadors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google search results

Followers

Contributors