Sunday, February 13, 2011

Anjali says that everybody is linking her with Mankatha


Anjali says that everybody is linking her with Mankatha
Anjali says that everybody is linking her with Mankatha


Trisha is pairing with Ajith in the film Mankatha. Vaibhav who had acted in Ko and Eesan is donning an important role in Mankatha. Anjali who had acted in Angaadi Theru is pairing with him. Anjali while speaking about this said,” Though I have acted as heroine in many films, I am now proud that I am acting in an Ajith’s film. I will earn the name as a commercialheroine because of the films I am currently acting now.
 I have donned the role of a Madurai girl in the film Thoonga Nagaram.I am donning the role of a TV jockey of a local TV Channel in this film. I liked my role in this film. There will no violence in this film. This is a romantic film. Gourav who is the director of this film is very talented. He was an assistant to director K S Ravikumar. I am pairing with Vaibhav in Mankatha. Now every body is linking me with Mankatha. I am very happy because of this. I am ready to act in glamour role if there is good story.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google search results

Followers

Contributors