Saturday, January 22, 2011

Vijays warning to his trouble makers


Vijay Kaavalan 2nd week Poster
Vijay is coming for the trouble makers
The reports as of now suggest that Kaavalan is sailing smooth and it has generated the feel good factor among audiences with Vijay opting for a different look both in style and the character that he portrayed onscreen. Kaavalan has been receiving appreciation from all corners but the man of the moment Vijay and his father producer-director S.A. Chandrasekaran are not satisfied with the way things have turned out as we are well aware of the extra effort that was put by them in order to release the movie.
Nevertheless the hero is keeping fingers crossed and hopes that his dry spell will be over soon as he quips, “I am aware that some groups have been trying very hard day and night only to make sure that Kaavalan doesn’t release on time which would bring an end to my career but I’ve got news for you all – ‘you have been identified’. With the able support of my fans I will best all conspiracy makers.”
Many angry fans met the city police commissioner with complaints of not being permitted to put up banners in front of theatres screening the movie.
Vijay tried to console his ardent followers, “Never have I faced such problems before as with Kaavalan. Now that I know who the problem makers are I promise to set things right with you support.”
Anyway, I would like to thank the trouble makers; Kaavalan gave me some trouble shooting experience” concludes the actor on a funny note.
As of now he looks rejuvenated with his success and is game for any challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google search results

Followers

Contributors