Saturday, January 29, 2011

Siddharth heartiest wishes to Shruti


Shruti Haasan
Shruti Haasan
Every time we asked Shruti about her status she has preferred to say she is single.Very recently the babe on been questioned about her co star Siddharth revealed to us in an exclusive interview.
I take it with a pinch of salt. Siddharth is a very dear friend of mine people keep speculating on our relationship. I won’t like to waste my time on clarifying on it though.”
Here is Siddharth who showered his heartiest wishes to the gorgeous fantasy of many men these days  busy with her birthday celebrations back home.
“Happy birthday to my super talented diva co-star Shruti Haasan. I wish all the music and all the love to her. Shine on you crazy diamond!”
Well, That was a blatant steal from a Pink Floyd song Siddharth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google search results

Followers

Contributors