Friday, January 7, 2011

Amala celebrates her birthday

Amala Paul
Amala Paul
With 4 big projects in her kitty now Amala Paul is enjoying every moment and she did not hesitate to celebrate her birthday with a Boom! Bash! Bing with her friends recently.
A great start for 2011in her personal life.
A happy Birthday to you Amala, what were you up to on the special day?
I began the New Year with prayers. I went to church first and then partied with my friends on the ECR stretch and later we had a good time at the beach. You missed it.
Oh yes! We surely missed it; your smile surely says you had a blast. Your fans want to know about your major upcoming projects. Could you tell us about your role in Vikram’s project? 
I’m working with Vikram sir in director Vijay’s project. I play the character of a girl whose dad is a millionaire in the film. She is a girl who is very mature.
Is the title finalized as Deivamagan for now?
No. You know people keep referring to as Deivamagam but Vijay sir has previously made it clear that it is not the title of the film. So I don’t associate myself with that title.

Let’s talk about you characters. An urban girl for director Vijay’s upcoming flick followed by a totally contrasting role in director Pandiraj’s next film, isn’t it?
I play the role of village girl in Pandiraj sir’s film. In fact, I have several fight sequences in the movie too. My character in the film is a little crazy. I hope my fans will enjoy it.
We hope too. That’s interesting and what about Vettai and Mupozhudum Un Karpanaigal?
I’m thrilled. I’m paired opposite Arya in the film Vettai.
In the latter I share the screen with Atharvaa, who played the lead in Baana Kaathadi .It is directed by Ganesh Vinayak.
You know it’s my dream role. I play this funky girl born in US and brought up in Bangalore. It’s a pure love story with a lot of twists.
She chirped in utmost excitement.
One more to go, before you leave, could you tell your fans about why you could not collaborate with director Murugadoss on his request? 
It was because of date problems that I couldn’t be a part of that project. But I don’t need to worry about that after I metMurugadoss sir recently. He was very understanding and everything is in place now. He told me we will work together in the future and I hope the same.
Your fans will surely understand the reason after they read through this interview at our site. New Year has definitely brought new cheers to your life. We hope it continues to be a roller coaster ride for you.
We wish you a good ride for 2011 Amala.
She signed off thanking us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google search results

Followers

Contributors