Friday, December 24, 2010

Ajiths Warning letter to fans

Ajiths Warning Letter
Ajiths Warning Letter
‘Thala’ Ajith is one who has a strong fan base in Tamilnadu, the actor has now issued a strong warning to his fans who have been indulging in redundant activities against the advice of the fan headquarters.  This notification is one that is to be taken on a serious that Ajith  indicates, if such activities continue in future, he would not mind to even go to the extreme levels of dissolving all his fan clubs.
A translate of the press meet
“While i am busy shooting for my 50th film makatha day and night, I have been hearing a bitter news as a section of  fans are scheduling fan club meetings for their self-advertisement without proper permission/intimation from the headquarters.
I have never used my fans for my own benefits neither in future i will be using, Nor do i force my fans to get followed into some activities, I have always  adviced my fans to give their family members and their profession priority . And I also have informed them not to include my name in the invitation cards  of their family function avoiding their parents and relatives.
Fans should also give up activities like thronging into the shooting spots and creating issues requesting to take photos. My true fans should avoid such activities and also  sideline those  who are identified  doing such activities.
The public can decide whether i am right or wrong. I would always like to hear my fan is a responsible person in the society.
In the changing times we will have to keep in mind  people are watching us closely, my true fan would know I am one who would bow my head for love and would not give it up threats or conditions forced into me.
In future on involvemnet into such activities, which violates Law and order, or causes public nuisance  i would not hesitate to dissolve all the fan clubs functioning under me.
‘Live and let live’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google search results

Followers

Contributors