Saturday, December 25, 2010

Love blossoms again for Selvaraghavan

Selva Raghavan in love again
Selva Raghavan in love again
Director Selvaraghavan has a smile on his face. And there’s a reason for it, he has fallen in love with a girl again.
After his bitter parting with his former wife actress Sonia Agarwal in March 2010, Selva who remained single for a few months has found his lady love soon – this time with a girl who is no way connected to film industry.
In a recent interview to a magazine, Selva confessed that he has fallen for a girl and was excited about how his new love makes his world go around., “Yes. I am in love with a girl for the past two months. It makes me feel good and now only I realise that I have missed so many things in life.”.
While refusing to reveal the girl’s name he said, “I was impressed by her good heart and her nature, so I expressed my heart to her over phone one day. She too loves me from the bottom of her heart. Life is beautiful when we are in love. I am doing whatever a 21 year youth would do”.
KollyTalk wishes the pair years of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google search results

Followers

Contributors