Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Shammu desperate for Simbus call

Simbu and Shammu
Simbu and Shammu
Shammu, who has been trying real hard to grab eyeballs wearing really revealing outfits   at every audio launch and other events.
She revealed even more, no! We are not talking about the dress now, it’s about her interest for a particular actor namely Simbu.
Shammu who debuted in the movieDasavatharam continued with filmsMaathi Yosi, Mayilu and also thePriyadarshan film ‘Kanjeevaram’ restlessly awaits to grab the moment and a chance to pair up opposite Simbu, her favorite hero in Kollywood mind you its her current choice, we are wondering whose next in her list since we thought she really had something going for Karan, as he was frequently spotted at events with gorgeous lady.
“Though I’m getting many offers, I’ve been rejecting most of them as I want to do roles which have some substance in them. I don’t want to keep on appearing like a glam doll,” who reportedly is upset with Simbu who hasn’t yet thought about casting her as a heroine in any of his films.
“The moment I get a call from Simbu, I’d immediately sign up his film. Even if I am busy with my commitments in other films, I’d adjust my call-sheet dates for my film with Simbu,”
Well she definitely seems a bit desperate. Don’t you think? Is there more to this story, we surely will be first ones to tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google search results

Followers

Contributors