Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I can’t fall in love with all my co-stars, says Tamannaah

Karthi - Tamannaah
Karthi - Tamannaah
The picture-perfect Tamannaah, who has been busy as a bee by doing handful of films at a time and in more than one language, is peeved at the reports linking her with Karthi, her ‘Paiyaa’ and Siruthaico-star. The film ‘Paiyaah’, starring Karthi and Tamannaah in the lead with some foot-tapping numbers by Yuvan Shankar Raja, ran to packed houses in many halls for over hundred days in the middle of this year.
Tamannaah who was seen at the set’s of  ‘Venghai’ opposite Dhanush  warned
“Many a time I have told in clear terms that there is nothing between me and Karthi other than a decent friendship. Still, the rumours linking us refuse to die down. I think it’s nothing but silly to link us just because we have been starring in our second film together.
“Karthi is an affable person and a great co-star. I still have the same ‘relationship’ with him that existed before the start of ‘Paiyaa’ and will continue to have the same kind of ‘relationship’ with him even
after ‘Siruthai’ is over. I think I have made myself very clear once again on the issue,”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google search results

Followers

Contributors