Thursday, December 9, 2010

Prabhu Deva refuses to talk about his relationship

Prabhu Deva Press Meet
Prabhu Deva Press Meet
Prabhu Deva has been dealing with a lot of trouble in his marital life recently.On Tuesday, the actor-choreographer-director had a brief meeting with the media  at the Hotel Green park to announce the release of his Engeyum Kaadhal for Pongal. But on the occasion he refused to talk much about his personal relationship with the hottie Nayanthara.
On being questioned about the on going court case and his unavailability at the court he commented,
“Too much is written about me. I don’t know whether it deserves such an importance. I don’t want to make any comments.”
When asked how he manages between professions with such easeI don’t plan things. I take them as it comes. When I direct, I give my best. If I am assigned to act, I will do what an actor should and never interfere in anyone’s work at the sets. Same is the case when I am asked to choreograph.” was his polite answer as usual
On  ‘Engeyum Kadhal’ he shared  his experience with the cast,  “I enjoyed directing ‘Jayam’ Ravi and Hansika Motwanifor the movie. It’s simple and an entertaining love story.”
And on his next project revealed he is getting ready for a directorial stint with Vishal . Moreover he will be showcasing his acting skills in ‘Kalavadia Pozhudhugal’ directed by Thangar Bachan and Santosh Sivan’s ‘Urumi’.
Well Prabhu definitely is busy in his professional life, we wonder how he juggles with his controversial personal life amidst the controversies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google search results

Followers

Contributors