Thursday, March 10, 2011

Vishnuvardhan reveals why he is out of Billa 2


VISHNUVARDHAN
VISHNUVARDHAN
Vishuvardhan has revealed why he could not materialize Billa 2.Our close source inquired the director and this is what he had to say on the same.
Billa 2 was a prestigious project was there a reason that you decided to part ways with Ajith Kumar?
It is just about being ethical. I was really confused between two world’s (referring to Billa 2 and Pawan Kalyan’s untitled film.)I had already started shoots for my Telugu movie longtime before the second installment of Billa arose. I eventually came to a conclusion when I discussed this with my wife who suggested me to stick to my Telugu project.
Meanwhile Thala Ajith , has found a substitute in Chakri Toleti to direct his venture as they are aiming for a launch of the movie in May 2011.IN Entertainment (India) of Hinduja Group and Wide Angle Creations of Suresh Balajee and George Pius will produce the movie according to latest reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google search results

Followers

Contributors