Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I have learnt from my mistakes, says Ileana


Ileana
Ileana
Actress Ileana is presently starring in her second Tamil film in ‘Nanban’ opposite Vijay. The film, a remake of the Bollywood superhit ’3 Idiots’, is being directed by Shankar and has Jiiva, Srikanth, SJ Suriyah and many others in lead roles.
After debuting in Tamil films with ‘Kedi’ more than six years ago (opposite Ravi Krishna), Ileana disappeared from the scene and shifted her base to Tollywood where she is the reigning queen now. “I had no godfather to guide me when I debuted in films which resulted in my committing many professional mistakes but I have learnt lot of lessons from them.
“I think I have become mentally more matured now. I listen to the entire script from the directors and producers approaching me and agree to do the role only if the script excites me and 
my role in the film is significant. I’m not in films merely to make money.
“It would be enough if I have one film every year but that film has to do well and should earn me a good name as an ‘actress’. I yearn to be recognized as an actress and not as a glamourous star,” concludes Ileana, who has one of the most perfect ‘figures-to-die-for’ in the Indian film industry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google search results

Followers

Contributors