Thursday, April 14, 2011

Simran turns Producer


Simran turns Producer



Simran who recently gave birth to a second baby is planning for a second innings in Tinsel Town as Producer. The actress has floated her own production house and will begin her first production venture in June.
Simran says, “I will turn producer soon. I’ve been in the film industry since 1995 — that’s a very long time, coming to think of it. So, it’s very hard for me to be at home, away from the industry that has given me name and fame. I was waiting for the right time, though, to take the plunge. Now the time has come.”
She says that her first film will be a remake of a Hindi blockbuster has not finalized on the director yet. She is confident that she will turn out to be a successful producer as she knows the pulse of the audiences.
“I am very well aware about the pulse of audience since I acted mostly in commercial hits”, she concluded.
Let’s wish Simran all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google search results

Followers

Contributors