Thursday, November 25, 2010

Karthi's Dual role in Siruthai

Karthi
Karthi as we all know is pairing up with the
 very lovely Tamannah for his upcoming flick
 Siruthai for a second time after Paiyaa.
He is very excited to do this film where he is
 reportedly playing a dual role.
Recently we caught up with him after he
 returned from a shoot inPhuket.
Here is an excerpt.
You are playing a dual role in Siruthai .
 What do you have to say about the experience?
“Everything is new about Siruthai. This is the
 first time I’m playing a dual role — a thief and
 a police officer! This is also the first time;
 I will be spewing punch dialogues and bashing
 up a hundred goons at a go. I feel like a mass
 hero now,” gushes the actor.
He looks very excited about the experience and adds on.

“Since one of my roles is that of a conman, I actually mingled with a few pickpockets in north Chennai to get a hang of their body language and mindset. And the interesting part was that I had to do exactly the opposite for my role as a police officer. I saw a few films where actors have played policemen and met a few police officers to understand their psyche.”
You had been to Phuket recently for a song shoot, is seems to be a beautiful place isn’t?
“It was a great experience and I have no words to describe the beauty of the locales there. We shot a song in the island and it will be a visual treat to all,” he effuses.
How was it working with Tamannah this time? You two have a great chemistry.
“Thanks. Paiyaa was an entirely different film, where there was a lot of romance involved, but Siruthai is a commercial potboiler. My chemistry with comedian Santhanam is going to be crackling and a song, in which I have donned nine get-ups will surely turn heads,” concludes the actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google search results

Followers

Contributors