Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hansika: I am not in love with Prabhu Deva

Nayanthara , Hansika and Prabhu Deva

Nayanthara , Hansika and Prabhu Deva












After her stint in Engeyum Kaadhal, it seems like Hansika Motwani has caught Prabhu Deva’s attention. RecentlyNayanthara was aghast at Prabhu’s plan of meeting Hansika for dinner.
However Hansika has come forward to clarify her relationship with Prabhu Deva as,
“I have never experienced this kind of feelings in me. It makes me very sad to depart from the unit members. We become so close that we feel like a big family. Prabhudeva’s complement for my performance is the best that I ever received so far. Though, we were not born together in a family, he loves me like his younger sister. It tickles my heart. Thanks to the unit members and to my brother Prabhu Deva for giving such a wonderful time,” said an emotional Hansika..
‘People and media are trying to spread rumors about her association with Prabhu Deva. I am not in love with him. He is like a brother to me.”she added further.
We now are sure about Hansika’s status what about Prabhu Deva’s romeo role? Surprisingly he seems confused who he wants to marry.
Well even the Deva’s won’t spare him if he continues to dance this way. Good Luck Prabhu Deva.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google search results

Followers

Contributors