Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Anushka's own way

Anushka Shetty walks her own way
Anushka Shetty walks her own way
The very glamorous Anushka Shetty has disclosed that she does not trust anyone when it comes to taking concrete decisions regarding which movies to sign and which ones to drop.
Infact the actress has told us that she does not get easily swayed on receiving advice from fans and friends alike “Sometimes the fans and friends or even well wishers can be wrong.”
“After Arundathi many of my friends and fans suggested that I should stop doing any more glamorous roles. But that dint stop me from doing Billa(Telugu remake of Billa – for this film Anushka donned bikini for the first time) and I confidently went ahead .With time even their mindset changed as it is the same people who were earlier against my decision who now appreciate my effort to taking up that role” she said.
Anushka is currently awaiting  her forthcoming Tamil project Vaanam which is to
 release on December 25th 2010 whileher other flick  Deiva Magan is in pre production stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google search results

Followers

Contributors